|Yearly Cost of Membership||
Starts at $84.95
|Towing up to 75 miles|
|Lockout/Lost Key Service up to $100.00|
|Flat Tire Service|
|Fuel Delivery (3 gallons included free!)|
|Trip and Routing Service||Unlimited 24 Hour Concierge Calls|
|Hotel and Travel Discounts|
|Service Calls per Year||
Ind. Plan-4 service calls
Service Center Details and Benefits
=> Vehicle Plans - follow the vehicle regardless of who is driving.
=> Individual Plans - follow the person regardless of the vehicle they are in.
- All calls answered in the United states - you will never be transferred overseas nor will you ever get voicemail.
- We maintain an average 30 minute response time nationwide from when you call the dispatch center to when help arrives.
- All customer service professionals have a minimum of 3 years' experience.
- We support English, Spanish and French speaking customers.
- Our services are available 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
- We don’t use your address ( email or personal) to send you junk mail like other companies do.
24 Hour Emergency Towing Service: Should the covered member, automobile or motorcycle become disabled due to a mechanical breakdown while traveling then the vehicle can receive a tow up to the maximum 75 mile limit.
Best Roadside Service has fulfilled its towing service when your vehicle has been towed to the nearest qualified repair facility up to the maximum of 75 miles from the point that the vehicle was disabled.
Towing service is for roadside assistance emergencies only and may not be used to transport previously disabled vehicles. Only one tow per disablement. Vehicle must be towed to a repair facility.
24 Hour Battery Jumpstart Assistance: – If a battery failure occurs, a jump start will be applied to start the Covered Vehicle.
24 Hour Flat Tire Service: We will send a maintenance person to you to install a drivable spare which will enable you to drive to a location in order to repair or inflate the flat tire. It is the subscriber's responsibility to have a safe and working spare with your vehicle at all times.
24 Hour Lockout Service: We will send a pre-authorized contractor to unlock your vehicle using manufacturer approved tools. Lockout service is covered up to $100 service limit.
24 Hour Lost Key Service: In the event that you lose the key to the covered vehicle, we will allow up to a $100 reimbursement for the fabrication of a temporary key. This is only available for vehicles that have key systems that can be duplicated by a locksmith.
24 Hour Fuel Delivery: If you should run out of gasoline, a service technician will deliver fuel to get you on your way. Your membership includes 3 gallons of fuel delivered to you free of charge.
24 Hour Winching/Extrication: Entitles you up to $50.00 maximum benefit to be used if your vehicle needs to be extracted/winched out. Vehicle must not be more than 15 feet from a regularly maintained roadway.
24 Hour Emergency Personal Assistance: During any weather related or roadside emergency, our customer service staff can relay messages to loved ones and receive messages for you, helping to put your mind at ease.
24 Hour Trip and Routing Service: Trip planning and routing customized to where you want to go and how you want to get there. If you are ever lost just call our roadside assistance hotline and we will give you turn-by-turn directions. Available 24 hours per day.
24 Hour Concierge Service: If you are traveling and need help booking an available hotel room or rental car, we can make those arrangements for you.
Hotel and Travel Discounts: Through your membership login you can book travel arrangements and save money. Our programs are discounted and we offer daily travel discounts and vacation packages.
- Individual plans have 4 calls per plan; all others have 6 calls per plan.
- On couple/family plans, members must reside at the same address.
- Subscriber must be with the disabled vehicle in order to receive service. (However if you cannot remain with the vehicle for safety reasons, we will attempt to provide service).
- Service plan may be transferred to a different vehicle in the case of the sale of the vehicle or the salvage of the vehicle. In both cases proper documentation is required in order to transfer service to a newly purchased vehicle. Member of record must send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of new and old vehicle information. All transfers require a 7 calendar day waiting period before service is once again active.
- Service cannot be guaranteed on roads that are not regularly maintained including private property.
- Service does not cover installation or removal of snow tires, chains nor dismounting, rotating or repairing tires. Flat service covers swapping out flat tire for drivable spare tire only. Subscriber must have a drivable spare with vehicle or trailer to receive the flat tire service.
- Service does not cover vehicles greater than 12,500 LBS Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Service does not cover vehicle storage charges, cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor related to towing.
- Service cannot be provided to vehicles with expired safety inspection, license plate and or emission sticker where required by law OR to vehicles not legally registered.
- Couple/Family plans share the available service calls.
- This plan is for consumer/personal use only. No commercial vehicles are covered under these plans. If member/members are/is riding and/or driving a commercial vehicle (any vehicle used for company/business/commercial use-service will be denied).
- Service cannot be provided to impounded vehicles.
- Service will be refused if the vehicle is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Service cannot be provided in areas not regularly traveled such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other areas that would be hazardous for service.
- Delivery of repaired tires is not included in service.
- Service does not include installation of ANY parts other than replacing a flat tire with a usable spare.
- Towing vehicles to a junkyard or location of disposal is not included in service.
- Towing service is for emergency roadside occurrences only.
- Towing or service while at an auto repair shop or service station, to another location.
- Service when a vehicle is snowbound. We do not hoist, winch or shovel vehicles from unplowed areas, snow banks, snowbound driveways or curbside parking.
- Towing to home is not covered.
- Accident towing is not a covered benefit.
- Refunds given on a pro-rata basis on unused, full months only, less a $10 administrative fee. No refunds will be given if any service call was used and expenses incurred.
Emergency Toll Free Phone Number: The emergency phone number is provided upon approved membership. It is sent via email and our customer service specialists are available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Our company is owned and operated in the U.S. All of your calls to our emergency roadside center will be answered by a person in the U.S.A.! We never route calls overseas.