- Towing Up to 75 Miles
- 6 Service Calls Per Year
- Battery and Jumpstart Assistance
- Flat Tire Service
- Lost Key and Lockout Service
- Out-of-Gas Fuel Delivery (Cost of fuel included)
- Emergency Personal Assistance
- Trip and Routing Service
- Full Concierge Service
- Hotel and Travel Discounts
Covers the Vehicle: Our service covers the vehicle regardless of who is driving. Add vehicles at any time during your membership at a discounted rate.
24 Hour Emergency Towing Service: As a member, your vehicle can be towed up to 75 miles to the repair facility of your choice. Only one tow per disablement. Vehicle must be towed to a repair facility.
24 Hour Battery and Jumpstart Assistance: If you are unable to get your car started, a maintenance person will be sent to provide a battery jump start. This service is for batteries that have lost their charge and simply need a battery boost. It does not cover faulty or worn out batteries.
24 Hour Flat Tire Service: We will send a maintenance person to you to change your vehicle's flat tire to a drivable spare, enabling you to drive to safety. It is the subscriber's responsibility to have a safe and working spare with your vehicle at all times.
24 Hour Lost Key and Lockout Service: We will send a pre-authorized contractor to unlock your vehicle using manufacturer approved tools. If you lose your keys then we can provide up to a $100 reimbursement to have a temporary key made. note: Not all vehicles qualify for the lost key service due to the complicated nature of some keys and ignition systems.
24 Hour Out-of-Gas Fuel Delivery: If you should run out of gasoline, a service technician will deliver fuel to get you on your way. Your membership includes 3 gallons of fuel delivered free of charge.
24 Hour Emergency Personal Assistance: During any weather related or roadside emergency, our customer service staff can relay messages to loved ones and receive messages for you, helping you to put your mind at ease.
24 Hour Routing Service: Trip planning and routing customized to where you want to go and how you want to get there. This includes turn-by-turn directions. Available 24 hours per day.
24 Hour Concierge Service: If you are traveling and need help booking an available hotel room or rental car, we can make those arrangements for you.
6 Service Calls Per Year: Each vehicle is allowed 6 service calls per year.
- Subscriber must be with the disabled vehicle in order to receive service. (However if you cannot remain with the vehicle for safety reasons, we will attempt to provide service)
- Service cannot be guaranteed on roads that are not regularly maintained including private property.
- Service does not cover installation or removal of snow tires, chains nor dismounting, rotating or repairing tires. Flat service covers swapping out flat tire for drivable spare tire only. Subscriber must have a drivable spare with vehicle to receive the flat tire service.
- Service does not cover vehicles greater than 12,500 LBS Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)
- Service does not cover vehicle storage charges, cost of parts, installation, products, materials, impounding and additional labor related to towing.
- Service cannot be provided to vehicles with expired safety inspection, license plate and or emission sticker where required by law OR to vehicles not legally registered.
- Service cannot be provided to impounded vehicles.
- Service will be refused if the vehicle is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Service cannot be provided in areas not regularly traveled such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other areas that would be hazardous for service.
- Charging a weak or dead battery is not included in service.
- Delivery of repaired tires is not included in service.
- Service does not include installation of ANY parts other than replacing a flat tire with a usable spare.
- Towing vehicles to a junkyard or location of disposal is not included in service.
- We answer the phone with a live person within 2 rings
- We maintain an average 30 minute response time nationwide
- All customer service professionals have a minimum of 3 years of training
- Multiple available languages - English, Spanish and French
- State-of-the-art technologies and dispatch software
- One of the largest databases of service providers in the country
Emergency Toll Free Phone Number: The emergency phone number is provided upon approved membership. It is sent via email and our customer service specialists are available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.